April 09, 2012

Guerilla Incendiary Sabotage Mutineer

Band: Various Artists
Album: Hardcore Unlawful Assembly
Origin: Japan
Genre: Punk
Year: 1984

Finally, after a hiatus and some computer problems, another post. And since I like compilations so much, I went for this legendary Japanese punk compilation. It offers two tracks of each band featured (including the infamous G.I.S.M.) and shows the different shades of punk available in 80's Japan. Enjoy!

1) Laughin' Nose - I Can't Trust A Woman
2) Laughin' Nose - Scene Death
3) Mobs - Charisma
4) Mobs - No More Hero
5) Cobra - 1984
6) Cobra - Inside Out
7) Lip Cream - Pental
8) Lip Cream - Dazed And Confused
9) G.I.S.M. - Still Alive
10) G.I.S.M. - Nervous Corpse
11) Outo - UK
12) Outo - I Like Cola
13) Baws - GI Joe
14) Baws - Cowerd
15) Zouo - You Like It That Way
16) Zouo - Frustration

V/A - Hardcore Unlawful Assembly

No comments: