November 13, 2011

The bandstand is a sacred place.

Band: Various Artists
Album: Invocation Of Sacred Resonance I
Origin: Various
Genre: Doom, Drone, Experimental, Black Metal, Sludge
Year: 2008

It's been a while, both life and laziness have kept me busy, but I'm back with another promise to be more active. So I start with another Southern Lord sampler. You know the deal by now. Enjoy!

1) Ascend - Ample Fire Within
2) Earth - Rise To Glory
3) Boris - You Were Holding An Umbrella (Live 10/16/07 At Echoplex, LA)
4) Wolves In The Throne Room - Dia Artio
5) Gore - Search & Love
6) Iceburn - Power Of The Lion Pt. 3 (Edit)
7) Pentemple - Pazuzu II
8) Lair Of The Minotaur - Horde Of Undead Vengeance
9) Thou - Chained
10) Lurker Of Chalice - Minions
11) Velvet Cacoon - P.S. Nautical

Various Artists - Invocation Of Sacred Resonance I

No comments: