December 08, 2008

Danger! High Voltage! II


Seems like Boris is going to release another record this year. It's going to be another collaboration with Michio Kurihara and it will be out on the 23rd of December on Pedal Records. It looks like it's going to be one song split up in two parts called Cloud Chamber 1 and Cloud Chamber 2. So we might expect another Flood/Feedbacker kind of record (note the lower case Boris on the artwork). I also heard that it's going to be limited to 1500 copies which makes me sob a little. I can't wait to hear this!

You can find some info here if you know japanese.

4 comments:

abyssalpink said...

This will be amazing!

Anonymous said...

http://lucidmedia.blogspot.com/2008/12/boris-live-smile-double-disc-2008.html

ted mccoy said...

Here's a link to the INOXIA/Pedal Records mailorder page where you can get the Cloud Chamber record:

http://inoxia-rec.com/shoppedal.htm

Should be the first record listed. I've ordered from them before and had no problems at all.

Unknown said...

Thanks, but I don't think I'll be able to order it from japan. I'm hoping some distros around the world get some copies.