February 25, 2009

The car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel...






Band: Earth/Tribes Of Neurot
Album: Filament/The Forest That Shelters (split 7")
Origin: U.S.A. (Seattle, Washington/Oakland, California)
Genre: Drone, Experimental
Year: 2007









This is a really great split. It seems like they gave it away for free on a New Year's Eve party where both Neurosis and Earth played. It's the first time I heard something by Tribes Of Neurot and I must say that I really like it. The Earth track is excellent as always and is in the 'new' Earth style. Enjoy!

7 comments:

HUANSOAHN said...

hey thx for this i didint even knew that this was out!great stuff!
check out "CULPER RING - 355" you will like it!

d. said...

neither do i.
thanks whale.

Unknown said...

Thx dude, was missing that one!

If you don't already have it,
Got another great tour split here:
http://stonerobixxx.blogspot.com/2009/02/earth-split-with-sir-richard-bishop.html
(320k)

-Robin

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot. I actually already have that split. Wanted to post that one to but decided to postpone it since you posted it.

Any chance you are going to Earth?

Unknown said...

Sonic City yes
Still thinking about it ;)never heard of all the other bands though :/
Guapo seems nice & alot of electronic stuff.

Unknown said...

Oh, I was actually talking about Leuven. I'm not that interested in sonic city this year.
I saw guapo opening for Isis and I didn't think they were that good.

Blue Roots said...

Thanks ffor sharing